Thursday, February 14, 2008

call to the white house

Calling the White House…

 

Phone Attendant: Hello

Will: Hi, my name is William French and I am a student at the NCSA and I am calling for a school project.

PA: How may I help you?

Will: Well, I some questions I wanted to ask…

PA: We actually can’t answer any questions, but we can here what you have to say and take note of it.

Will: Why do you think that is?

PA:  Well, we aren’t qualified to answer most questions people have.

Will: Thank you, that was my first question. I also wanted to ask about the progress that economic conservatism has made in today’s current social atmosphere?

PA: I am sorry, I am not qualified to answer that question…

Will: Sorry I forgot. Is there someone I could get in touch with who could answer that question or any question?

PA: Not through this line.

Will: Thanks for you time.

PA: Thank you for calling the White House comment line, your comments are very important to the president…

Will: Alright then, goodbye…

 

Imaginary call to the President

 

President: Hello

Will: Hello Mr. President, my name is William French and I am a student at the NCSA and I am calling for a school project.

P: How may I help you?

Will: Well, I some questions I wanted to ask…

P: We actully can’t answer any qestions, but we can her what you have to say and take note ofit.

Will: Why do you think that is?

P:  Well, we aren’t qualifyd to answer most questions people have.

Will: Thank you, that was my first question. I also wanted to ask about the progress that economic conservatism has made in today’s current social atmosphere?

P: I am sorry, I am not qualified to answer that question…

Will: Sorry I forgot. Is there someone I could get in touch with who could answer that question or any question?

P: Not through this line.

Will: Mr. President, did you see the movie Adaptation of Transformers?

P: Yes, I did

Will: Do you foresee a alien robotic attack, such as the on in Transformer, occurring in the future and if so do you have a plan of action in that scenario?

P: I wouldn’t be a good President if didn’t…

Will: Thank you for you time

P: You bet… 

1 comment:

! said...

'Not through this line'..as though you'd called the wrong number. Sadly enough, the similarities between the president and his commentary minion are pretty likely. He seems to respond to questions in press conferences in a really similar manner..